Who We Are
Elite Wildlife Solutions is a family-owned business that proudly serves our long-time home of northern Georgia. This is our home, you’re our neighbors, and we couldn’t be more proud to serve you. We offer Rodent Removal in Georgia, as well as all of Wildlife removal and relocation.
Our owner has been in the business as a wildlife professional for more than a decade, helping people get their homes and lives back from unwanted infestations. He knows exactly how to help you get rid of your pests, keep your home sealed up, and return your vital peace of mind.
Why Choose Elite Wildlife Solutions?
Rodent Removal in Georgia
- Honesty – We won’t ever try to sell you something you don’t need. You’ll get the right removal services, repairs, and prevention services for your situation.
- Family-Owned and Operated – Our owner works right alongside all of our employees, and you won’t get the runaround from us like you might from an unfriendly national chain.
- Warranty – We offer a longer warranty than anyone else who does a full seal on a home, because we believe in our work and want to take care of you.
- Quality – We treat your home like our own, always using the best quality materials and never taking a shortcut.
- Personal Touches – We offer free deodorizer and disinfectant spray in any contaminated areas with any work that we do, and we offer discounts to service professionals. This is our home, and we want to give back.
We understand that your wildlife removal or Rodent Removal in Georgia emergency is just that to you, an emergency. Our emergency services can get your job taken care of quickly and efficiently, with your home cleared of pests as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to schedule an in-person inspection and quotation?
When "Sealing" the ridge vents or metal ridge caps will my attic be able to breathe still?
Yes, both metal and shingle way of saying seal means to seal the rodents out of your home. Both our products for each one has small holes that still allow air to pass through and don't jeopardize anything involving venting.
When sealing the ridge bent, can it cause leaks because your using screws to hold the material down?
No, the screws used is the same screws but longer than the metal roof screws. It has a rubber washer with a metal washer over top. When the rubber washer gets pressure it starts to expand covering the holes. The metal washer protects but covering the rubber to not allow weathering to happen. We also add sealant to each screw to ensure proper seal from water.